Register early for this seminar and discover what - beyond price and technical expertise - influences the institutional buyer’s decision-making at every stage of the evaluation process and how that could make the difference between winning and losing.
This is a CSMPS-tailored session co-presented with ACEC BC and LMA with a focus on the non-obvious things that explain some of the reasons why sometimes the best firms don’t win the project and how you can use those practical, behavioral science insights to give your firm the leg-up it deserves.
How good is our expert presenter? Procurement professionals hire her to help them better understand the role of their subconscious in their proponent selection processes. More on our expert here http://winegardcompany.com/biography/.
After this session, you’ll better understand human judgement and the subconscious factors associated with procurement decision-making. The seminar will also include real-life AEC RFP proposal samples.
You will learn:
- How to better understand the procurement professional’s evaluation, judgement, cost/benefit analyses, buying considerations and natural proclivities
- How social cognitive neuroscience influences the four stages of the institutional procurement process and what your BD team needs to know in order to best position your firm at each stage
- What your principals, BD and marketing staff should be taking into consideration: discover the insights from brain science that you need to know to get the competitive edge
- What fonts, spacing, and organization are the easiest to read and most appealing to the evaluator’s eyes/subconscious mind
- How to sequence information to be more persuasive, compelling, easier for evaluators’ brains to understand
- In the pitch meeting, what evaluators’ brains are really listening for and assessing
Brynn Winegard is an award-winning professor, speaker and writer with real-world business experience.
Not only is she a recognized business-brain science expert – often quoted by The Globe and Mail, BNN and CBC, her consulting business clients include: Deloitte, OASBO Procurement Group, The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE), CIBC, BMO, ScotiaBank, Kruger Paper Products, Coca-Cola, , MROO, OASBO, OMERS, USAA, Brystol Myers Squibb, Novartis, Toyota, Canadian Blood Services, among more than 50 notable others.
More on Brynn here.
This course has been approved for 3 Non-Core Learning Units by the Architectural Institute of BC.
Register for this timely topic now!