Three Dead Guys & Associates: How to Revitalize a Tired Brand
Your brand story has never been more important in showcasing your firm’s goals, values and beliefs and aligning them with those of your employees and potential clients. Do you know whether your brand and marketing practices are helping or hurting?
Learn how to:
• Clarify the confusion between rebranding vs. refreshing
• Assess why and when a firm should consider rebranding
• Navigate the process and allocate the resources (time and budget) required for a successful rebrand
• Gain a realistic expectation of the ROI of a rebrand
• Create an authentic brand that communicates in a meaningful way
• Manage your brand equity like the valuable and lasting asset it is
Date: Wednesday March 19, 2014
Location: Four Seasons Hotel - 791 West Georgia Street
Time: 7:30am Breakfast/Registration – 8:00am-9:00am Session
Fee: Member $70.00 - Guest/Non-Member $85.00
Sponsorship: Member $300.00 - Non-Member $400.00
Sponsors: Special Thanks to our Annual Gold Sponsors:
(Select from the dropdown then click on the register button below)
"Save the Date" CSMPS Event Dates for 2013 - 2014
1. Workshop -- Oct. 24, 2013
2. Breakfast -- Nov. 20, 2013
3. Breakfast -- Jan. 22, 2014
4. Breakfast -- Feb. 19, 2014
5. Breakfast -- Mar. 19, 2014
6. Breakfast -- Apr. 16, 2014
7. Breakfast -- May 21, 2014
8. Annual General Meeting -- June 18, 2014
CSMPS Peer Group Dates for 2013 - 2014
1. September 25, 2013
2. October 30, 2013
3. November 27, 2013
4. January 29, 2014
5. February 26, 2014
6. March 26, 2014
7. April 30, 2014
8. May 28, 2014
We will accept Cheques via mail and PayPal payments for all events. You must pre-register before the event via email at email@example.com or by mail see details below.
Additional Attendee Names:
Registration by mail must be received by the Monday prior to the event.
Please make cheque payable to:
Canadian Society for Marketing Professional Services
PO Box 30616
47A - 4567 Lougheed Hwy
Burnaby, BC V5C 6J5
T| 604 818 6614
Due to the financial commitments CSMPS must incur to provide our members with quality programming, cancellations are accepted until 3 business days prior to the event. No-shows and cancellations after this deadline will not be refunded. Thank you for your understanding and respect for this policy.
Corporate Member, (RJC)
Read Jones Christoffersen Ltd.
Corporate Member, DIALOG
Corporate Member, VIA Architecture
Corporate Member, AMEC
Cindy Newman, AME Consulting Group
Shawna Nickel, ZGF Cotter Architects Inc.
Amy Haagsma, McElhanney Consulting Services Ltd.
2013-2014 CSMPS Scholarship Awarded to Loewe Chan at Simon Fraser University
Helena Machon, Douglas College
See the updated list of board of directors
CSMPS has helped me tremendously! Without CSMPS, I would not be where I am today. It is an amazing network.
CSMPS has allowed me to achieve my maximum potential as a marketer. I am very proud to be a member.
Belonging to CSMPS is a must if you want to connect with, and market to, the professional services community in Vancouver.