A/E/C RFP Tips – The Evaluators Speak (1.5 hour Session) [ SOLD OUT ]
This panel is intended to 1) give proponents insights into trends and opportunities; 2) provide practical information / advice on the competition process; and, 3) to help improve the quality of proposals for the benefit of all involved.
Join us for a no-holds-barred discussion with health care, transportation and academic infrastructure insiders on:
• What works, what doesn’t
• The biggest mistakes they see
• Things few proponents think to do but that would be helpful to evaluators and provide an advantage to proponents
• Questions not asked that would make a difference
Evaluators will answer questions about all stages of the proponent selection process in an open Q&A format.
• Larry Harder, Director, Capital Projects, Lower Mainland Health Authority Facilities Management (Vancouver Coastal Health Authority, Fraser Health Authority, Providence Health Care and PHSA)
• Kerry Magnus, Associate Director, Business Management, Surrey School District
• Mark Minson, Manager, Engineering & Project Services at TransLink
Date: Wednesday April 16, 2014
Location: Four Seasons Hotel - 791 West Georgia Street
Time: 7:30am Breakfast/Registration – 8:00am-9:30am Session
Fee: Member $70.00 - Guest/Non-Member $85.00
Sponsorship: Member $300.00 - Non-Member $400.00
Sponsors: Special Thanks to our Annual Gold Sponsors:
"Save the Date" CSMPS Event Dates for 2013 - 2014
1. Workshop -- Oct. 24, 2013
2. Breakfast -- Nov. 20, 2013
3. Breakfast -- Jan. 22, 2014
4. Breakfast -- Feb. 19, 2014
5. Breakfast -- Mar. 19, 2014
6. Breakfast -- Apr. 16, 2014
7. Annual General Meeting -- June 18, 2014
CSMPS Peer Group Dates for 2013 - 2014
1. September 25, 2013
2. October 30, 2013
3. November 27, 2013
4. January 29, 2014
5. February 26, 2014
6. March 26, 2014
7. April 30, 2014
8. May 28, 2014
We will accept Cheques via mail and PayPal payments for all events. You must pre-register before the event via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail see details below.
Additional Attendee Names:
Registration by mail must be received by the Monday prior to the event.
Please make cheque payable to:
Canadian Society for Marketing Professional Services
PO Box 30616
47A - 4567 Lougheed Hwy
Burnaby, BC V5C 6J5
T| 604 818 6614
Due to the financial commitments CSMPS must incur to provide our members with quality programming, cancellations are accepted until 3 business days prior to the event. No-shows and cancellations after this deadline will not be refunded. Thank you for your understanding and respect for this policy.
Corporate Member, PCL
Constructors Westcoast Inc.
Corporate Member, AES
Applied Engineering Solutions Ltd.
Corporate Member, (RJC)
Read Jones Christoffersen Ltd.
Corporate Member, DIALOG
Corporate Member, VIA Architecture
Corporate Member, AMEC
Cindy Newman, AME Consulting Group
Shawna Nickel, ZGF Cotter Architects Inc.
Amy Haagsma, McElhanney Consulting Services Ltd.
2013-2014 CSMPS Scholarship Awarded to Loewe Chan at Simon Fraser University
Helena Machon, Douglas College
See the updated list of board of directors
CSMPS plays an important role for professional service marketers to grow and learn. Their relevant, fresh topics draw staff from across AEC firms.
CSMPS brings together real people talking about real issues; it’s a breath of fresh air.
CSMPS has helped me tremendously! Without CSMPS, I would not be where I am today. It is an amazing network.
CSMPS has allowed me to achieve my maximum potential as a marketer. I am very proud to be a member.
Belonging to CSMPS is a must if you want to connect with, and market to, the professional services community in Vancouver.